Are you looking to upgrade your company car without spending a fortune? At Road Runner Wraps, we provide professional, high quality car wraps to customers looking for a way to take their marketing efforts on the road. If you’re a business owner, fleet wraps or single car wraps can be a cost-effective way to continuously advertise your business wherever you go.
Our solutions are tailored to what you need and your budget. We work with you every step of the way to come up with a design for your car wrap that you love and represents your business well. Our auto wrapping services include vinyl car wraps, vehicle lettering, auto decals, partial vehicle wraps, and more. We’re you’re go-to car wrapping company for your business.
Why Use Car Wraps or Vehicle Graphics?
- Vehicle wraps allow you to literally "drive home" your advertising message to potential customers with a head-turning, high-impact visual presentation of your brand.
- Vehicle graphics capture attention and leave a lasting impression with potential customers. The graphics include more than just your company name and phone number, it’s an artistic representation of your business.
- Car wraps allow your message to be seen not only when the car is driven, but also when parked in locations with potential customers like in residential neighborhoods, corporate parking lots and even in your own driveway.
- Your auto wrap can cover as much or as little of your vehicle as you like. The vinyl wrap does no damage to your vehicle and actually protects the paint job from the elements, and can be easily changed or removed.
- Now businesses of any size can implement integrated advertising campaigns well within their budgets! Drive your wrapped vehicle to local events and initiate direct customer contact and generate significant numbers of new potential customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a Vehicle Wrap cost?
There are several factors that impact the cost of an auto wrap including the type of vehicle and the complexity of installation. Costs typically range from $800-$3200. Please submit the brief QUESTIONS or QUOTES form to the right, and we will contact you within 24 hours.
What is the process?
Step 1 – GRAPHIC DESIGN. The artwork is created by RoadRunner’s award-winning graphic design team or your own designer, whichever you prefer.
Step 2 – PRODUCTION. The wrap is printed on vinyl on a specialized printer and prepared for installation.
Step 3 – INSTALLATION. The advertisement is installed on your vehicle either at your location or at a nearby installation facility, and usually takes around 8 hours to complete.
How long will the wrap last, and can it be removed?
Your vinyl wrap will last up to 10 years depending on the durability of the vinyl used on the vehicle, and the vinyl can be removed by our installation team without any damage to your vehicle.