Are you looking to upgrade your company car without spending a fortune? At RoadRunner Wraps, we provide professional, high quality car wraps to customers looking for a way to take their marketing efforts on the road. If you’re a business owner, fleet wraps or single car wraps can be a cost-effective way to continuously advertise your business wherever you go.
Our solutions are tailored to what you need and your budget. We will work with you every step of the way to come up with a design that you love. Our designs will accurately and attractively represent your business. Our auto wrapping services include full vehicle wraps, partial wraps, lettering, decals and more. Because of this, we’re the go-to car advertising company in the Washington DC area!
Why Use Car Wraps or Vehicle Graphics?
- Vehicle wraps allow you to literally "drive home" your advertisement to potential customers with a head-turning, high-impact graphic of your brand.
- Vehicle graphics will definitely grab your attention. They will also leave a lasting impression with your future customers. The graphics include more than just your information because it’s an artistic depiction of your business.
- Car wraps allow your message to be seen everywhere. For example, when the car is being driven, when parked in places with potential customers... These places include store parking lots, neighborhoods and even in your own driveway!
- Your wrap design can cover as much or as little of your vehicle as you like. The vinyl wrap does no damage to your vehicle and actually protects the paint job from the elements. Because of this, we can easily change or remove certain parts if damaged.
- Now, any company of any size can run advertising campaigns well within their budgets! Drive your wrapped car to local events, then you can engage people directly to generate a lot of new leads.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a Vehicle Wrap cost?
There are several factors that impact the cost of an auto wrap. This includes the type of vehicle and the installation’s complexity. Car wrap cost typically ranges from $800-$3200. Please submit the brief QUESTIONS or QUOTES form, and we will contact you within 24 hours.
What is the process?
Step 1 – GRAPHIC DESIGN. The artwork is created by RoadRunner’s award-winning graphic design team or your own designer, whichever you prefer.
Step 2 – PRODUCTION. The wrap is printed on vinyl on a specialized printer and prepared for installation.
Step 3 – INSTALLATION. The advertisement is installed on your vehicle either at your location or at a nearby installation facility, and usually takes around 8 hours to complete.
How long will the wrap last? And can it be removed?
Your vinyl wrap will last up to 10 years depending on the durability of the vinyl used on the vehicle. The vinyl can be removed by our installation team without any damage to your vehicle.
Based in the DC to Baltimore metropolitan area, we are proud to be the area’s best, most experienced vehicle wrap shop near you! Though we are located in Beltsville, Maryland, we’ve wrapped cars from:
Maryland – Aberdeen, Annapolis, Baltimore, Bel Air, Bethesda, Bowie, Capitol Heights, Catonsville, Chesapeake, College Park, Columbia, Frederick, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glen Burnie, Greenbelt , Hagerstown, Largo, Laurel, Ocean City, Owings Mills, Randallstown, Reisterstown, Rockville, Salisbury, Seat Pleasant, Silver Spring, Timonium, Towson, Upper Marlboro, Waldorf, Westminster, Wheaton, White Marsh
Virginia – Annandale, Arlington, Alexandria, Chantilly, Fairfax, Falls Church, Herndon, McLean, Springfield, Tysons Corner, Reston, Vienna